Take a dip in the sparkling pool. Shoot billiards or host a party at the Clubhouse. Make use of convenient laundry facilities. Store your recreational vehicle year-round. Hike on a nearby nature trail – amenities are plentiful here.
Homes for sale are listed by the real estate agent or home owner. For more information on available homes please check with your real estate agent or drive through our community to see first hand which new and pre-owned homes are available.
Our story begins in the 1920’s when Roy and Thora Clingman purchased land for a dairy in the Las Chollas Valley. By the early 1930’s Harry (Roy and Thora’s eldest son) along with his bride Lady Doris expanded Clingman Dairy Farm by purchasing nearby Few Acres Dairy Farm in Chula Vista and combining the businesses and names to Clingman Few Acres Dairy Farm.
In 1964 the dairy closed and the Clingmans built Leisureland on 23 acres of the former farm. Today Harry and Lady Doris’ grandson, Mark Koons, continues the family business as General Manager of Leisureland.
Meet the Leisureland Team
Bill & Theresa Osborne
Leisureland Park Management
Browse Our Gallery
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are there age requirements?
- A qualified resident must be 55 years of age or better and co-residents must be at least 18 years of age.
What are the guest rules?
- Guests of any age may stay up to 20 consecutive days and no more than 30 days in a year. A resident needs to accompany any guests to common area amenities such as the pool, clubhouse or laundry room.
How is parking handled?
- Automobile parking is best handled by use of the mobile home’s driveway. There is no street parking in Leisureland since the roads are also considered fire lanes. Guest parking is dedicated for guest use only.
What is the pet policy?
- In general, one dog and one cat are allowed per home. A pet agreement must be signed and becomes part of the lease.
May I move a mobile home I already own into the park?
- Only new homes are permitted to be moved into the park. Leisureland works exclusively through reputable mobile home dealerships.